Difference between revisions of "Main Page"

From FLO Wiki
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m
m
Line 1: Line 1:
[/tvshowbiz/karl-stefanovic/index.html Karl Stefanovic] and Pauline Hanson have led calls for two teenagers who lied about travelling to [/news/melbourne/index.html Melbourne] before flying into Queensland to face jail time. <br>The Today host said he was 'appalled' by Olivia Winnie Muranga and Diana Lasu's extraordinary disregard for COVID-19 rules, as Victoria battles a deadly second wave of infections.<br>The pair attended an illegal party in Melbourne, police allege, before making false declarations on their border paperwork to re-enter Queensland when they returned to Brisbane via Sydney last week.<br>Both girls have since tested positive to the virus and  [https://www.kynghidongduong.vn/tours/combo-du-lich-tour-du-thuyen-ha-long-gia-re-tu-ha-noi-tham-vinh-ha-long.html Tour du thuyền Hạ Long giá rẻ] have sparked fears of a fresh cluster south of Brisbane, forcing the premier to close the state's borders again. <br>‘Because of an extreme act of selfishness, ignorance and idiocy, Queensland has a new COVID-19 cluster,' Senator Hanson wrote on Thursday.<br>'After all the good work we have done, seeing something like this makes me furious.'<br>                    Olivia Winnie Muranga (left) and Diana Lasu, (right) both 19, arrived together in Brisbane from Melbourne via Sydney on July 21<br>'It is being reported that these two have each been fined $4000 but if the extent of their alleged crimes is true then this is nothing but a slap on the wrist,' Ms Hanson's Facebook rant continued.<br>'Through their extreme recklessness, these two have put our [http://pixabay.com/en/new-zealand-waterfall-nature-economy/ economy] at risk, possibly costing us billions of dollars and endangered the health and lives of who knows how many innocent people.<br>  RELATED ARTICLES [# Previous] [# 1] [# Next]    [/news/article-8572547/COVID-19-infected-teen-lived-cocktail-bar-Thai-restaurant-Queensland.html  Infected mates, 19, lived it up at a cocktail bar, Thai...] [/news/article-8571793/Insane-prices-minute-flights-Queensland-Sydneysiders-desperately-try-enter-state.html Insane prices for last minute flights to Queensland as...]   <br><br><br><br>Share this article<br>Share<br><br><br>'If everything that is alleged is true then a fine isn't enough they need to be facing prison. They need to be taught a lesson and a powerful message has to be sent.'<br>        Ms Lasu (pictured) and Ms Muranga are also accused of making false declarations on their border paperwork<br>Queensland Police Commissioner Katarina Carroll on Thursday revealed 40 people have been caught lying to authorities while crossing the Queensland border.<br>'They went to extraordinary lengths to be deceitful, deceptive and quite frankly criminal in their behaviour,' Ms Carroll said. <br>Stefanovic's comments echoed Ms Hanson, calling for the fine to either be quadrupled or for the teenagers to face prison time.<br>The remarks came after he interviewed the daughter of a COVID-19 patient, and made an emotional reveal on Thursday that the woman has since died.<br>Kathy Bourinaris' 77-year-old mum Fotini contracted coronavirus at St Basil's aged care home in Melbourne's north and died overnight. <br>        Between them the teenagers visited 11 different venues in Brisbane while infected with COVID-19<br>'Some very sad news if you are just joining us to report that Kathy's mother has now passed away,' Stefanovic said on Thursday morning.<br>'Our hearts go out to Kathy, and her entire family.<br><br>It is a heartbreaking reminder on why the whole country needs to take this pandemic seriously and abide by border and quarantine rules. <br>'It is for their sake. <br>'That is why this morning we are all appalled by the actions of these two teenagers.<br>19-year-old Olivia Winnie Maranga and Diana Lasso fined $4,000 after travelling from Melbourne to Brisbane via Sydney.'<br>Queensland is now bracing itself for an outbreak, after three more people tested positive to COVID-19 on Thursday - two of whom were isolating after visiting a Sydney restaurant.<br>        A man delivers cleaning equipment to a COVID-19 screening clinic at the Parklands Christian College in Logan (pictured on Wednesday)<br>        Families are seen queuing to get coronavirus tests at a COVID-19 screening clinic at the Parklands Christian College in Logan (pictured on Wednesday)<br>Attorney-General Yvette D'Ath has confirmed the pair would face court.<br>One of the women has cooperated with Queensland authorities in contact tracing since she arrived back in the state, and [https://www.kynghidongduong.vn/tours/combo-du-lich-tour-du-thuyen-ha-long-gia-re-tu-ha-noi-tham-vinh-ha-long.html kynghidongduong.vn] any person who could have been exposed to the disease has been notified.<br>The second woman is refusing to cooperate or share details of her travels over the course of the last week.<br>'I'm very worried about the second individual who has not been cooperative and has not shared where she's been, so we haven't been able to contact those venues,' Dr Young said.<br>She could be subject to further charges if she refuses to assist in the investigation.<br>        ‘Because of an extreme act of selfishness, ignorance and idiocy, Queensland has a new COVID-19 cluster,' Senator Pauline Hanson (pictured) wrote on Thursday<br>The two women and one of their immediate family members are the first three cases of the virus in the community since May.<br>On Wednesday, a 22-year-old woman who works at YMCA Chatswood Hills Outside School Hours Care and is known to Ms Muranga and Ms Lasu became the state's first community transmission of COVID-19 in two months.<br>Victoria recorded 723 new coronavirus cases [http://www.lifebeyondtourism.org/?header_search=overnight overnight] with 13 more deaths on Thursday - the state's highest single-day total since the start of the pandemic.<br>Melbourne has seen the largest clusters of the respiratory virus, as the city reaches the halfway point of a six-week lockdown.<br>The 19-year-old girls, from Logan and Park Ridge, returned from Melbourne, via Sydney, on July 21 and spent eight days in the community before testing positive.<br><br>Ms Muranga is a cleaner at a school.<br>They are understood to have gone to an illegal party in Melbourne, which is where they are believed to have contracted the virus. <br>         Today host Karl Stefanovic (pictured) said he was 'appalled' by Olivia Winnie Muranga and Diana Lasu's extraordinary disregard for COVID-19 rules<br>        Families are seen queuing to get coronavirus tests at a COVID-19 screening clinic at the Parklands Christian College in Logan (pictured on Wednesday)<br>Stefanovic said the pair's actions had greater ramifications beyond their fines, as Queensland moved to shut its border to Greater Sydney from Saturday.<br>'We will see now businesses struggling from Coolangatta all the way to Cairns,' he said.<br>'They will lose so much money, these borders shutting as a result of these two will cost not just the state economy in Queensland but the national economy. <br>'$4,000.<br><br>Let's amp it up people, let's make it 50 at least or jail time. <br>'It's worth it and why? To protect our most vulnerable.' <br>Premier Annastacia Palaszczuk was seething at the breach of COVID-19 protocols.<br>'I'm absolutely furious that this has happened,' Ms Palaszczuk said.<br>'We need people to tell the truth ...<br><br>We do not want a second wave here. We do not want widespread community transmission.<br>'These two have been out in the community and hopefully it has not spread but time will tell.'<br>The teens attended a dental practice, five restaurants and bars including two at Southbank, in six different suburbs including South Brisbane, Woodridge, Browns Plains and Sunnybank.<br>Shopping centres, restaurants, a school and a church have been closed.<br><div class="art-ins mol-factbox news" data-version="2" id="mol-110e2f80-d1f0-11ea-bf59-0b248c372cd2" website Stefanovic slams coronavirus-infected teenagers
+
[/news/india/index.html India] has said its soldiers were mutilated after being beaten to death by Chinese troops and revealed the nail-studded clubs used at the disputed Himalayan border.  <br>Twenty Indians were killed in the clash on Monday night, the first deadly conflict between the two nuclear-armed countries since 1975.<br>[/news/china/index.html China] said it suffered 43 casualties, but did not specify whether any of its men had been killed in the grisly hand-to-hand combat in the Galwan Valley, Ladakh.<br>The Indians today claimed that after their men were savaged with nail-studded clubs, the Chinese People's Liberation Army mutilated their corpses. <br>No bullets were fired as per a peace treaty which bars firearms within 2km of the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the line drawn down the 17,000ft-high valley after India's defeat in the 1962 Sino-Indian War.<br>In the latest developments from the battle at the top of the world:<br>India's external affairs ministry spokesman [https://www.behance.net/search?content=projects&sort=appreciations&time=week&search=Anurag%20Srivastava Anurag Srivastava] said he wanted the situation resolved responsibly and warned China: 'Making exaggerated and untenable claims is contrary to this understanding.'India's government-owned railway firm cancelled contracts worth £50million given to the Chinese to build 260 miles of freight railroad.The Telecoms Ministry in Delhi has ordered state-owned companies to avoid Chinese-made upgrades to its 4G infrastructure. A funeral for Colonel B Santosh Babu, fatally wounded with clubs and rocks when he approached the Chinese encampment to make peace, was held in Suryapet. China yesterday broadcast images of live-fire drills of artillery and tanks blowing apart the Tibetan plateau, where thousands of PLA troops are based to deal any Indian threat.        The Indians today claimed that after their men were savaged with nail-studded clubs, the Chinese People's Liberation Army mutilated their corpses. No bullets were fired as per a peace treaty which bars firearms within 2km of the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the line drawn down the 17,000ft valley after India's defeat in the 1962 Sino-Indian War.<br>         Prabhjot Singh, son of Satnam Singh, an Indian soldier who was killed in a border clash with Chinese troops in Ladakh region, reacts next to the coffin of his father during his funeral ceremony in [http://www.modernmom.com/?s=Bhojraj Bhojraj] village in Gurdaspur,  [https://www.kynghidongduong.vn/blog/kinh-nghiem-kham-pha-shangri-la-vung-dat-cua-tinh-yeu.html kynghidongduong.vn] Punjab India<br>         The Indians today claimed that after their men were savaged with nail-studded clubs, the Chinese People's Liberation Army mutilated their corpses<br>        Family members pay their respects at the coffin of Colonel B Santosh Babu, the Indian commander slain after trying to appease the Chinese. Col.<br><br>Babu's mother Manjula told the New Indian Express: 'I lost my son, I cannot bear it. But he died for the country and that makes me happy and proud.' His father B Upendar stoically told The Times of India : 'I was always aware that one day I could hear what I heard today, and I was mentally prepared for it.<br>'Everyone dies but it is a privilege to die for the country and I am proud of my son.' <br>         Indian army officers carry the coffin of Colonel B.<br><br>Santosh Babu for his funeral in Suryapet, about 90 miles from Hyderabad, India on Thursday<br>        At least 20 Indian soldiers,  [https://www.kynghidongduong.vn/blog/kinh-nghiem-kham-pha-shangri-la-vung-dat-cua-tinh-yeu.html tour Lệ Giang] including a colonel, were killed and at least 43 Chinese men were wounded or killed on Monday night along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), a disputed border in the Himlayas (the red territory is controlled by India, and the beige and grey stripes, Aksai Chin, is Chinese but claimed by India, the white line which surrounds is what Indian believes its border should be, whereas the black line was agreed after then 1962 Sino-Indian War - a heavy defeat for India)<br>             Colonel B Santosh Babu (left) was one of first men killed as the confrontation on the Ladakh border boiled over on Monday.<br><br>His mother Manjula said: 'I lost my son, I cannot bear it. But he died for the country and that makes me happy and proud.' Another confirmed dead was Naib Subedar Mandeep Singh (right), [https://www.kynghidongduong.vn/blog/kinh-nghiem-kham-pha-shangri-la-vung-dat-cua-tinh-yeu.html tour Lệ Giang] from Patiala in Punjab<br><div class="art-ins mol-factbox news halfRHS" data-version="2" id="mol-0da97600-b149-11ea-9385-d1ccaa7f16d5" website says soldiers were mutilated after they were killed by Chinese

Revision as of 05:23, 2 August 2020

[/news/india/index.html India] has said its soldiers were mutilated after being beaten to death by Chinese troops and revealed the nail-studded clubs used at the disputed Himalayan border.  
Twenty Indians were killed in the clash on Monday night, the first deadly conflict between the two nuclear-armed countries since 1975.
[/news/china/index.html China] said it suffered 43 casualties, but did not specify whether any of its men had been killed in the grisly hand-to-hand combat in the Galwan Valley, Ladakh.
The Indians today claimed that after their men were savaged with nail-studded clubs, the Chinese People's Liberation Army mutilated their corpses. 
No bullets were fired as per a peace treaty which bars firearms within 2km of the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the line drawn down the 17,000ft-high valley after India's defeat in the 1962 Sino-Indian War.
In the latest developments from the battle at the top of the world:
India's external affairs ministry spokesman Anurag Srivastava said he wanted the situation resolved responsibly and warned China: 'Making exaggerated and untenable claims is contrary to this understanding.'India's government-owned railway firm cancelled contracts worth £50million given to the Chinese to build 260 miles of freight railroad.The Telecoms Ministry in Delhi has ordered state-owned companies to avoid Chinese-made upgrades to its 4G infrastructure. A funeral for Colonel B Santosh Babu, fatally wounded with clubs and rocks when he approached the Chinese encampment to make peace, was held in Suryapet. China yesterday broadcast images of live-fire drills of artillery and tanks blowing apart the Tibetan plateau, where thousands of PLA troops are based to deal any Indian threat. The Indians today claimed that after their men were savaged with nail-studded clubs, the Chinese People's Liberation Army mutilated their corpses. No bullets were fired as per a peace treaty which bars firearms within 2km of the Line of Actual Control (LAC), the line drawn down the 17,000ft valley after India's defeat in the 1962 Sino-Indian War.
Prabhjot Singh, son of Satnam Singh, an Indian soldier who was killed in a border clash with Chinese troops in Ladakh region, reacts next to the coffin of his father during his funeral ceremony in Bhojraj village in Gurdaspur, kynghidongduong.vn Punjab India
The Indians today claimed that after their men were savaged with nail-studded clubs, the Chinese People's Liberation Army mutilated their corpses
Family members pay their respects at the coffin of Colonel B Santosh Babu, the Indian commander slain after trying to appease the Chinese. Col.

Babu's mother Manjula told the New Indian Express: 'I lost my son, I cannot bear it. But he died for the country and that makes me happy and proud.' His father B Upendar stoically told The Times of India : 'I was always aware that one day I could hear what I heard today, and I was mentally prepared for it.
'Everyone dies but it is a privilege to die for the country and I am proud of my son.' 
Indian army officers carry the coffin of Colonel B.

Santosh Babu for his funeral in Suryapet, about 90 miles from Hyderabad, India on Thursday
At least 20 Indian soldiers, tour Lệ Giang including a colonel, were killed and at least 43 Chinese men were wounded or killed on Monday night along the Line of Actual Control (LAC), a disputed border in the Himlayas (the red territory is controlled by India, and the beige and grey stripes, Aksai Chin, is Chinese but claimed by India, the white line which surrounds is what Indian believes its border should be, whereas the black line was agreed after then 1962 Sino-Indian War - a heavy defeat for India)
Colonel B Santosh Babu (left) was one of first men killed as the confrontation on the Ladakh border boiled over on Monday.

His mother Manjula said: 'I lost my son, I cannot bear it. But he died for the country and that makes me happy and proud.' Another confirmed dead was Naib Subedar Mandeep Singh (right), tour Lệ Giang from Patiala in Punjab
<div class="art-ins mol-factbox news halfRHS" data-version="2" id="mol-0da97600-b149-11ea-9385-d1ccaa7f16d5" website says soldiers were mutilated after they were killed by Chinese