Safety Measures When Functioning The Glove Box
Vacuum glove box is commonly made use of in industries with higher specifications for gasoline purification. While the present-day glove box design and style is far more sensible and quick to function. Having said that, the composition inside of the glove box is complex, there are a lot of significant sections, and the operation is a little bit poor, which may perhaps induce decline to your experimental final results. This posting introduces you how to accurately use the vacuum glove box, and the precautions when novices function the glove box.
1. Do the job before procedure:
one. Look at if there is nitrogen in the nitrogen bottle. The nitrogen really should be replaced in time. The output strain of nitrogen is set to .4mpa.
two. Test irrespective of whether the vacuum pump is turned on usually.
three. Test regardless of whether the circulation in the glove box is open. (Purification column-I or purification column-II ought to open just one of them)
four. Look at the higher limit stress in the environment ought to be +1, the lower restrict pressure is
5. Check regardless of whether oxygen and dew stage are normal (oxygen is down below .1ppm, dew issue is earlier mentioned -40)
six. The vacuum pump of the around-bin should really be in the commonly open up condition
two. Operation notes:
1. The vacuum pump should really be kept on in the course of process procedure.
2. When the oxygen concentration in the tank exceeds 200PPM, the devices maintenance staff ought to be notified to function the process, in any other case the water and oxygen purification procedure will be harmed.
3. Right before setting up the cycle, verify regardless of whether the cupboard is in affliction or regenerating. As the earlier mentioned talked about operations are in development, it is absolutely forbidden to cycle.
four .Two purification columns simply cannot be regenerated at the very same time.
A. Before regeneration, be certain that the glove box has been cleaned with inert glove box gas (H2O <200ppm) to ensure sufficient supply of regeneration gas. The regeneration gas pressure is 0.06-0.08mpa.
B. Before starting regeneration, please make sure that the corresponding purification column circulation is closed.
C. The regeneration process takes 24 hours. Once the execution cannot be disconnected, the regeneration gas should be passed 3-6 hours after the regeneration starts. Pay attention to the amount of regeneration gas, adjust the pressure of the regeneration gas appropriately, and ensure the sufficient supply of regeneration gas in these 3 hours. After 6 hours the regeneration origin can be turned off.
D. The vacuum pump cannot be turned off during the regeneration process. Do not touch the top of the purification column to prevent burns.
E. Once the regeneration is terminated unexpectedly, please ensure that the regeneration and circulation of the purification column cannot be restarted within 12 hours or the equipment will be damaged.
5. Care should be taken to protect the work gloves from being damaged during the operation.